Honeymoon is a one of the most important & beautiful thing for every couple after marriage. Honeymoon its like dream to touch the haven together. After the typical rush of varying emotions and stressors involved in a wedding honeymoon is the beautiful time to relax and bond with your beater half. One of the most important thing to remember is that you only have one true honeymoon, so please do not panic over last movement misses in honeymoon planning Here’s what you should plan and some important general tips before finalizing your honeymoon and you need to take a serious look at some honeymoon tips that will allow you to get the most romantic honeymoon.
First be sure you both agree on your honeymoon location; don’t make your partner feel like they are being dragged along on your dream trip. Instead compromise where possible, ask yourselves key questions – what are your likes, dislikes, hobbies and preferences and what destination will satisfy these wants/needs for the both of you.
Plan the trip a couple of weeks after the wedding to ensure you have time to relax, the last thing you want is the stress of racing off on another long and tiring day.
A Few Fun Ideas
Are you considering a second honeymoon or just a weekend getaway? There are many fun adventures everywhere around you. One of the best anniversary getaways my wife and I had was at the “Apple Orchard Inn” in Missouri. It was a simple Bed and Breakfast joint but it was fun. It is always a good idea to ask locals what the best recreation, dinner, and entertainment places are in town. My advice is try something new, often you will be pleasantly surprised by the joy you can find in getting away from everything
for a while.
A Time for Renewal
A second honeymoon, doesn’t it sound good? In our society many couples look back on their first honeymoon with a sincere longing for the freedom that was once theirs. As a couple they could go anywhere and do about anything. As the years progress, the romance wears off and patterns set in. Yet, the desire to renew our love shouldn’t wear off. We should always work to create freshness in the marriage. That is why a well planned out second honeymoon could renew your commitment and love for one another.
• First and most important your budgets set a honeymoon budget.
• If you are travelling overseas ensure you have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of your return
• Time of year best traveled according to weather, high/low tourist season also Check the Internet for special events at your destination during the time of year you will be traveling.
• When u makes reservations book early and let them know you’re honeymooning.
• Please check the weather report for your destination.
• Protect your privacy, remember honeymoon is for the two of u period so please big no for family members, pets and company.
• Take more money that you think you all need.
• Use a travel agent.
• Last and most important Protecting your health carry complete health information with you on your honeymoon trip.
Keep a journal together so youíll remember all of the activities, romance, and funny moments during your trip. This will also help you write your honeymoon story when you return.
Relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime vacation!